July 2020 San Elijo Hills Real Estate & San Diego County Real Estate Market Update
- 25 sold homes sold in July (11 in April, 6 in May, and 13 in June)
- 15 Active listings in San Elijo Hills
- $347 Median Price per Square foot
- Median Sales Price $965,000
- 98.6% is the average percent of original asking price homes are selling for
Safety-First Listing and Home Sale Strategy. Please reach out for a 15-20 minute Zoom meeting which I will inform you of your home’s value and answer the three most-asked questions I’m getting today:
* How much is my home worth in this market?
* How do you sell homes safely during COVID19?
* How’s the mortgage market right now?
Today’s buyers and sellers need a trusted local resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate, who you work with matters. With my extensive local San Elijo Hills knowledge and commitment to providing an exceptional real estate experience to my clients, I’m your go-to source for San Elijo Hills and North County real estate insight, advice, and results. I am the publisher of San Elijo Life and enjoy connecting and building our fantastic community.
Please let me know how I can safely be of service if you are looking to buy or sell a home.
Covering North County San Diego from “The Hills to The Coast”