San Elijo Hills Community Association Updates – 1.15.15
Following is a list of important announcements and upcoming events for San Elijo Hills Association:
Tropical Beach Party
The San Elijo Hills Community Association would like to cordially invite our San Elijo Hills Association residents 21 and over to our tropical beach party at Café Stoked! The event will be held on Thursday, February 26th from 6:00PM-8:30PM. Residents will be delighted with delicious hors d’oeuvres, drinks, music and dancing in the true spirit of a fun and festive beach party!
Attendance to this event is limited. Cost is $5.00/person. You must provide a check (no cash) payable to San Elijo Hills to Ted Tuleck in the Visitor’s Center in order to reserve your spot! All reservations will be taken on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Trail Use Regulations
With the onset of a new year, we would like to take the time to remind everyone of our trail rules here in San Elijo Hills as well as the La Costa Preserve which is adjacent to our trail system. Please keep these in mind while you are out enjoying the beauty of the community!
1. Stay on designated trails.
2. Trails hours are from dusk to dawn.
3. Bicyclists and skaters yield to equestrians; pedestrians yield to equestrians.
4. Keep to the right of the trail. Allow room for others to pass.
5. No smoking or fires allowed.
6. Motorized vehicles are prohibited.
7. Keep dogs on 6 foot leash maximum at all times; clean up after your pet.
8. Take out what you carry in; do not litter.
9. Rattlesnakes are found in this area. They will defend themselves if cornered or threatened. Ticks, poison oak, loose rock, steep ravines other dangers exist in parks and/or trails. Mountain lions have been spotted in this area. Please use caution.
10. If you have an emergency, dial 911.
11. Trail use is at your own risk.
San Elijo Hills Foundation
The San Elijo Hills Foundation is looking to fill a couple of Board positions opening up in 2015. The Board meets monthly, usually on the first Monday of the month at 5:30 right here in San Elijo Hills.
Please stop by the Visitor’s Center (open daily 10:00AM-5:00PM) if you are interested or e-mail the foundation at email@example.com.
The San Elijo Hills Visitor’s Center is located across from the Town Square at:
1277 San Elijo Road
San Marcos, CA 92078
San Elijo Hills Community Association