It’s one of the scariest things for a parent to imagine – your small child has accidentally swallowed some medication or other toxic substance. What’s a parent to do? When in doubt, CALL POISON CONTROL AT 1-800-222-1222. Keeping these items out of reach, among other things you can do to make your home safe, are all covered in Dr. Jaime Friedman’s latest blog.
From mistletoe to poinsettias, there are many beautiful holiday plants you can use to decorate your home. Did you know that some of them can be toxic for kids and animals? Review our list to learn which ones are safest for your family.